DEEP DOWN

They’re asking me for an interview
I bet they’ll ask me about you
How got to know you
Me, I’ll be true never knew
Never had a clue
I'll end up be with you.

See if they ask me
How much you caught me
I’ll ask for a cup of tea
Higher, 360 degrees
And I will tell them this
I plead for a defeat
Your love set me free.

People talk bad about you
In my DMs they come through
They think I’ll cheat on you
They think I’ll leave you
Me, I’m praying to god soon
I’m going to marry you
IDC what they’re up to
It is forever me and you.

It is not a secret
I’ll tell them, I’ll just admit
It’s only you I’m in love with
I’ll tell them this isn’t a myth
This love is mighty.

If they’ll keep asking
I’ll be like, excuse me
My babe is calling
Deep, deep I’m all in
Someone is missing me. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post